Loose and lax skin is just one side effect of the aging process. You might have noticed more wrinkles and a decrease in facial volume over the years, and this is the result of a lack of collagen and elastin in the body. Without collagen, your skin begins to sag and you’ll notice deep wrinkles, creases and lines around your mouth, nose and eyes. The ePrime skin rejuvenation procedure is one of the latest wrinkle treatments on the market, and may be just what you need to restore your youthful look without surgery.
ePrime can be used as an alternative to a traditional facelift and is very effective at tightening the skin and for reducing lines and wrinkles.
Top Benefits of the ePrime Skin Rejuvenation Procedure
The best patients for the ePrime skin rejuvenation procedure are those who have considered a facelift but do not want to undergo extensive surgery in order to achieve lasting results. The ePrime skin rejuvenations system is a minimally-invasive device that works from the outside in to tighten and tone the skin, increase skin volume and improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
Some of the top benefits of the ePrime treatment include:
- Increases skin laxity
- Relatively painless procedure
- No incisions required
- Can be performed on all skin types
- Fractional, non-ablative skin rejuvenation treatment
- Few risks and side effects, regardless of skin type
- Accurate and precise delivery
- Maintains steady temperature during treatment, providing more uniform results
- Affects both skin tone and skin volume
- Performed on an outpatient basis
- Consistent results
- Reduced treatment variability