- Results are obtained very quickly after the treatment; even at day 5 significant improvement can be appreciated.
- The procedure is not painful. It is not difficult to perform. There is no end stage to watch for, no neutralisation and no risk of scarring.
- Results are obtained without significant desquamation or peeling. There is no brown, scaly stage, the skin remains intact and does not weep during the short desquamation phase.
- Down-time is minimised to one day of red skin (like sunburn), two days of pink and then one day of peeling. Make-up can be worn at all times.
- Future UV exposure will not reawaken the pigmented areas, providing that the protocol is followed completely and the post peeling creams and UV protection are used. However, UV exposure is not recommended.
- It is a totally innocuous and safe treatment with an excellent safety record.
- It is suitable for all photo types.
How the Innovation Concept Peel Works
The Innovation Concept Peel is a special brand of Superficial Peel and is based on Salicylic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid and phytonadione.
A superficial chemical peel works by removing the very outer layers of skin, freshening the skin and removing blemishes. It provides controlled and predictable removal of surface skin cells, stimulating skin renewal to improve the appearance of the skin.
Is an Innovation Concept Peel right for me?
ICP is a superficial peel, the mildest form of chemical peel and is suitable for a wide range of skin types and conditions. Your suitability for ICP will be assessed during your initial consultation.
What to expect during an Innovation Concept Peel Treatment
The skin is cleansed with a degreasing solution and the ICP activator product is applied as a mask. This is left on the skin for 2 to 8 hours depending upon skin type and the skin condition being treated.
Following the removal of the mask and cleansing, the skin may be a little red. Some mild peeling may occur over the next few days.
The Innovation Concept Peel includes a comprehensive skin care program to be followed over the following few weeks to maximise the results. All products are included in the ICP treatment.
Side effects normal for superficial peels are minor and temporary and may include slight redness, swelling and itchiness for a few days.
How much does an Innovation Concept Peel cost?
Treatment costs vary. Schedule a personal consultation for more details.